Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC), Mumbai is all set to recruit 867 staff nurses. BMC has released an official advertisement BMC Recruitment 2018 on its portal http://www.mcgm.gov.in.
Interested candidates must check eligibility and other criteria before applying for the post. This is a great opportunity for those who want to join public sector organization. Candidates should send their application form for MCGM Jobs 2018 to the concerned department till the final date of 14th May 2018. No application will be accepted after the closing date of application submission.
Candidates must send their application forms in the prescribed format to the BMC on or before 14th May 2018. It is recommended for candidates to go through the detail advertisement before applying for the post.
Procedure to Apply for BMC Recruitment 2018
- Log in to the official website – http://www.mcgm.gov.in
- Click on Career Tab
- It will redirect you to a new window where you need to scroll down and click on ‘Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018 given under ‘PUBLIC HEALTH DEPARTMENT’.
- Download the application form as prescribed in the PDF format.
- Fill the application form properly as per the guidelines and send it to the following address so it reaches on or before the last date to the mailing address mentioned.
Office of the Executive Health Officer,
F/ South Division Office Building,
3rd Floor, Aavak-Javak Division, Room Number-56,
Dr. Ambedkar Marg, Parel,
Eligibility Criteria for BMC Recruitment 2018
- The applicant must have passed Higher Secondary Examination (12th) and must possess a General Nursing & Midwifery Diploma of 3 years and 6 months.
- She/he must be registered with the Maharashtra Medical Council.
- The applicant must not be more than 38 years of age.
MCGM Nurse Vacancy 2018 Important Dates
- Advertisement Release Date: 28th April 2018
- Starting Date of Application: 28th April 2018
- Last Date to Apply: 14th May 2018